The Peter & Elizabeth Tower Foundation is pleased to announce its recent grant awards totaling more than $850,000 to eight organizations for projects benefitting Eastern Massachusetts and Western New York.
According to Tracy Sawicki, the Foundation’s Executive Director, “These awards recognize and celebrate the creative energy and dedication of our grant partners. Our communities are a better place to live thanks to their support of young people with learning disabilities, substance use disorders, mental health challenges, and intellectual disabilities.”
Meet our new grant partners:
- Buffalo Center for Arts and Technology – $80,000 for Preparing for the Future: Developing New Skills for Mental Wellbeing
- New York Alliance for Inclusion and Innovation – $90,000 for Transitional Navigation Services from Foster Care to the Community
- Niagara University – $90,000 for Niagara QIP – Pyramid Model Implementation Project
- Behavioral and Mental Health Consortium – $144,000 for Consortium Phase Three
Western New York STEM Hub, Inc. – $43,890 for the Prism Program
- Children’s Friend and Family Services – $71,105 for CBT Access Project – Getting Unstuck
- City of Newburyport – $236,432 for the Essex County Asset Builder Network Phase 2
- Family Services of Merrimack Valley – $98,814 for the Lawrence Hub
We look forward to working with our grant partners on these wonderful projects!