The Peter & Elizabeth Tower Foundation is pleased to announce that it recently awarded nearly $1.4 million in grants to 14 organizations in Erie and Niagara Counties in Western New York, as well as Cape Cod, Nantucket, and Essex County in Eastern Massachusetts.
“We are delighted to support this recent group of grant partners. This was a very competitive process, and these organizations rose to the top with inspiring ideas and projects closely aligned with our priorities. We look forward to learning from them and sharing the impact of their important work.” said Tracy Sawicki, the Foundation’s Executive Director.
Meet our new grant partners:
Western New York
- Children’s Psychiatric Clinic, John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital, Erie County – $118,928 for a Mobile Outreach Program for High-Risk Youth
- Enterprise Charter School, Erie County – $90,000 for City Year Partnership
- Explore and More Children’s Museum, Erie County – $64,782 for Access and Inclusion Educator
- Horizon Health Services, Erie County – $200,000 for Tele-Communication Solutions for Behavioral Health
- Mental Health Advocates of WNY, Erie County – $150,000 for Service Innovation & Impact Initiative
- Pinnacle Community Services, Niagara County – $50,000 for Maternity Group Home Bridge Funding
Cape Cod and Nantucket (Massachusetts)
- Cape Cod Collaborative, Barnstable County – $162,000 for Promoting High Achievement for All Students
- Cape Organization for Rights of the Disabled, Barnstable County – $14,000 for Technology Planning
- Fairwinds – Nantucket’s Counseling Center, Nantucket County – $150,000 for a Substance Use Disorder Therapist for the Nantucket Public Schools
- Riverview School, Barnstable County – $125,000 for Implementation of a Technology Initiative
Essex County (Massachusetts)
- Centerboard – $80,000 for TRUE (Teach one Reach one Uplift one Empower) Mentor Program
- Eye to Eye – $45,000 for Empowering Students Who Learn Differently and the Broader Community in Essex County
- LEAP for Education – $8,500 for Technology Planning
- Northshore Education Consortium – $115,000 for Northshore Wraparound Services for Students & Families with Mental Health Challenges
We look forward to keeping you posted on their progress!